Effective as of the 1st of May 2018, we have formally changed our name from Murdi Paaki Regional Enterprise Corporation Ltd (MPREC) to Regional Enterprise Development Institute Ltd (REDI).
The decision to change our name to REDI has been made by our Board of Directors and our Executive Team.
We have changed our name because,
- Several other organisations in our region share the name Murdi Paaki.
- Sometimes, our clients and communities get confused about who delivers what service.
- We are ready to start a new era as REDI, with a renewed focus on providing the best possible services across Western NSW.
Our name is the only thing that has changed.
In the next month, you will see our logo will change too. Our staff are very excited with the new direction and are helping to come up with ideas for the new logo.
REDI delivers services across Western NSW
We are still,
- A not-for-profit and charitable organisation.
- Governed by a Board of Directors who represent the people of the Murdi Paaki region.
- Providing education and training, employment opportunities and other programs.
- Working across the Murdi Paaki region, including Bourke, Brewarrina, Broken Hill, Cobar, Collarenebri, Coonamble, Enngonia, Goodooga, Gulargambone, Ivanhoe, Lightning Ridge, Menindee, Walgett, Weilmoringle, Wentworth and Wilcannia.
We look forward to continuing to deliver our services and working in partnership with our partners and community organisation.
REDI will continue to improve the social fabric and living standards of Western NSW residents.
For any enquiries, please contact Mellissa Bourke, General Manager on 02 6841 1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org