- Hold a Current NSW C Drivers Licence – Manual
- Have a good driving history
- Demonstrated understanding or Work Health and Safety
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Willing to undertake a Police Check
- Possess a current Working with Children Check number or willing to obtain.
- Ability to undertake basic maintenance and cleanliness for Bus
- Basic record keeping and effective communication skills
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of Bourke area.
- Possess a Construction and Induction Certificate (White Card)
Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply.
: Applicants will need to supply, a letter addressing the essential selection criteria, a resume and provide a minimum of two (2) work referees.
For further information Please download a PD from: CDP-Bus-Driver-Bourke-PD-10-2018-(1).pdf
Applications: Apply On- Line at the Employment Jobs board at www.mprec.org.au
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018