Fees are payable when a student has received a confirmation of enrolment. The initial fee payment must be made prior to commencing training or within 10 days of receiving an invoice from MPREC. MPREC may discontinue training if fees are not paid in accordance with the agreed fee schedule. The current fees and charges for MPREC are published within the current schedule of fees and charges.
The following refund policy will apply:
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment more than 7 days prior to the commencement of a program, will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
- Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment less than 7 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 75% refund of fees paid. The amount retained (25%) by Australian Integrated Training is required to cover the costs of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the students initial intention to undertake the training.
- Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees.
Discretion may be exercised by the a/Chief Executive Officer in all situations, if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal. In these cases, the student should be offered a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lue of a refund. a/Chief Executive Officer may also authorise a refund of tuition fees if the circumstances require it.
Where refunds are approved, the refund payment must be paid to the student within 14 days from the time the student gave written notice to cancel their enrolment. Tuition refunds are to be paid via electronic funds transfer using the authorised bank account nominated by the student on the Refund Request Form.
Before commencing a WHS course such as Construction Induction training, it is a requirement under WorkCover NSW that learners provide 100 points of identification and complete an Evidence of Identity (EOI) form. Only original copies of documents will be accepted and must display your full name, photo, date of birth, current address and signature. These need to be presented to the trainer on or before the day of training and must equal 100 points of value. Learners who are unable to meet the ID requirements on the day will be removed from the course and no refund will be issued.
The following are some of the accepted forms of ID and their point value:
- Australian Birth Certificate: 70 points
- Passport: 70 points
- Current Australian driver’s licence OR learner driver’s licence: 40 points
- Current proof of age or photo card: 40 points
- Current Centrelink card: 25 points
- Current Medicare card: 25 points
- Credit card/Savings card/Bank Statement: 25 points
Smart and Skilled
Check your eligibility for Smart & Skilled, please visit: https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/
(Traineeship - VET in Schools (VETiS) delivery and/or Australian Apprenticeship pathway)
For more information, please download the Student Enrolment Information Handbook.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
For more information regarding the Unique Student Identifier, please visit: http://www.usi.gov.au/